We are dedicated to ensuring the health and safety of our patients during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- All patients are screened at booking
- All patients and staff are screened before entering the office
- Patients can check in prior to arrival
- All patients and staff wear masks
- All technologists and doctors wear personal protective equipment
- Exams are staggered to avoid crowded waiting rooms
- Every patient has a private and clean dressing room
- The waiting rooms are arranged to facilitate social distancing
- Imaging rooms and scanning equipment are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected multiple times a day before and after each patient according to CDC guidelines.